- 1 lb veal leg cutlets, cut 1/8" to 1/4" thick
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp drained capers
- 1 tsp butter
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8" thickness. Combine flour, paprika, pepper and 1/2 tsp salt. Lightly coat cutlets with flour mixture.
- Heat 1/2 of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook cutlets in batches, 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through, turning once and adding oil as needed. Remove.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook and stir until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in capers and butter. Serve over cutlets.