Spicy Nacho Beef Pizza
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 to 2 Tbsp finely chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 1 pkg. (14 to 16 oz) thick or thin pre-baked pizza crust (12")
- 3/4 cup nacho cheese and salsa dip
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeño pepper slices
- Heat oven to 450¬°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings. Season with salt. Stir in salsa and chopped pepper.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet; spread with dip, leaving 1” border. Top with beef mixture and pepper slices. Bake in 450°F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.