Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz) pasta sauce
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, 2 Tbsp water, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 12 two-inch meatballs.
- Place on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 400°F oven 17 to 19 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness; until not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
- Heat meatballs in sauce. Serve over spaghetti.