Lazy Beef Lasagna
50 to 60 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 jar (26 oz) prepared pasta or marinara sauce
- 1 pkg. (20 to 25 oz) refrigerated or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef with garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in sauce and 1-1/2 cups water; bring to a boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer ravioli, beef mixture and cheese, 1/2 at a time, in 13" x 9" baking dish. Bake, covered, in 400°F oven 15 minutes (20 minutes for frozen ravioli). Uncover. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and pasta is tender. Let stand 5 minutes.