Grilled Beef Steak & Colorful Peppers
- 2 beef Porterhouse or T-Bone steaks, cut 1" thick (2 lb)
- 2 red, yellow or green bell peppers, quartered
- Parsley Pesto:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Place pesto ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped.
- Spread pesto on beef steaks and bell peppers. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place peppers around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill peppers until tender, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks; season with salt and pepper. Serve with peppers.
Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place peppers around steaks. Broil steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil peppers until tender, turning as needed.