Caesar Steak Sandwich
(Marinating time: 30 min)
- 1 lb beef for stir-fry
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 hoagie rolls (6"), split, toasted
- Marinate beef in 1/3 cup dressing in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss lettuce with 2 Tbsp dressing and 2 Tbsp cheese. Serve beef in rolls with lettuce and remaining cheese.