Beef Tenderloin & Greens Dijon
- 1 lb beef tenderloin tips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkg. (8 to 10 oz) European salad greens
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- Whisk dressing ingredients and 1/4 tsp pepper in bowl until blended. Cut beef tenderloin tips into 1" x 1/2" pieces.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 2 to 3 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens with 1/2 cup dressing. Top with beef and croutons. Serve with remaining dressing.