Beef Taco Wrap
(Marinating time: 30 minutes)
- 1 lb beef round tip steaks, cut 1/4" to 1/8" thick
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (1 to 1-1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10")
- 1/2 cup salsa
Lettuce, tomatoes, ripe olives
- Mix cream cheese and 1 tsp seasoning mix; refrigerate.
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1" wide strips. Mix remaining seasoning mix with 1/2 cup water; toss with beef. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef; discard marinade. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 minute or until surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Spread cream cheese mixture and salsa on tortillas, leaving 1" border. Top with beef and toppings; roll up tightly.