Beef Stir-Fry with Green Beans
(Marinating time: 30 minutes)
- 1 lb beef for stir-fry
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame dressing, divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2-1/2 cups green beans (2" lengths)
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Marinate beef in 1/4 cup dressing and garlic in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beans and 1/4 cup dressing; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove.
- Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Combine beef and beans in skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.