Beef Steak Tacos
- 2 boneless beef shoulder steaks, cut 3/4" thick (1-1/2 lb)
- 12 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, dairy sour cream, guacamole
- Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate beef steaks in marinade in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Carve steaks; season with salt. Serve in tortillas with toppings.
Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.