Beef Pepper Steak
(Marinating time: 30 minutes)
- 1 lb beef for stir-fry
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp Italian dressing
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 1/8" strips
- 1 onion, cut into 1/8" wedges
- Marinate beef in 1/3 cup dressing in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Heat 2 Tbsp dressing in same skillet until hot. Stir-fry peppers and onion 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add beef; heat through.