Beef, Broccoli & Pasta Alfredo
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (16 oz) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in sauce, pasta and 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and boil gently 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli; cook, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta and broccoli are just tender, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese.