All-American Lamb Burgers
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Marinate time: 1 hour
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds ground American Lamb
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon each ground pepper and dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, mustard, and catsup
- In large bowl, blend together lamb, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, and thyme. Cover and refrigerate allowing flavors to blend for 1 hour.
- Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Grill over coals covered with gray ash 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired.
Nutrition per serving
608 calories, 46 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate, 36 g total fat (53% calories from fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 762 mg sodium, 13 mg niacin, 0.33 mg vitamin B6, 4 mcg vitamin B12, 5 mg iron, 9 mg zinc.
Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board